Monday, February 28, 2011

Diabetes VS Propolis

AEP Sutisna introduce my name, I am a manager of state-owned PT. Padalarang paper having diabetes (diabetes) sejah 10 years ago.
My blood sugar numbers mg/100ml 210, 2 hours pp (after eating). The highest recorded on the 1st of July 2005 amounted to 397 mg (2 hour pp). since August 23, 2005 I started taking propolis at a dose 3 times a day each seven drops.
Checks dated August 30, 2005 my blood sugar numbers decreased to 227 mg random re-inspection conducted on 16 September 2005 with the 178 mg (2 hour pp). Appropriate data is recorded in the "health card" in my PT clinic. Padalarang paper.
On the basis of these data I conclude that the effect of propolis as a supplement is very good for diabetes. Until now I still keep taking Propolis, the same dose and the data can be confirmed to the PT clinic. Padalarang paper.