Friday, July 27, 2012

Heart

Drs. MULYADI Nasir, 55 th-Jakarta, Hp. 0817 405 500

In my age who was 55 years old .. can not be protected from diseases caused by lifestyle

in the past. I suffered diseases such as heart disease; Enlargement of the heart vessels, I am a heavy smoker before. Finally with this disease doctor told me not to smoke and have regular check (RS supervision. Hope You) and lifetime drug consumption.

February 2009 ago a friend introduced me Melia Propolis. Because I really love the natural ingredients of propolis Melia I eat with pleasure. But the result is extraordinary, beyond my expectations before. I am not a doctor drug consumption, I now feel healthier and fitter ... Bonus of about Rp. 6 jt, - Make me a More Healthy Home is important if there are material benefits too tuh Steady ....